Monday, February 4, 2008

School Definitely Doesn't Interrupt Fun!

So first off, sorry for being so slack on my updates! I've had a lot of school work this month and my last presentation is tomorrow! I have to do a 30min presentation (of course all in French) on the poetic movement Classicism. I even put together a powerpoint presentation and everything! (I'm so high-tech).

Coming up this Friday is my 2 week holiday and I'm heading to Spain and Portugal with 4 other Canadians that I go to school with here. On Thursday we fly into Alicante and then go to Granada, Nerja, Ronda, Cordoba & Seville, then off to Portugal (Lagos and Faro). We then, oddly enough, fly through to Dublin for 2 days (cheaper flights that way) and then head back to Strasbourg! It should be an exciting trip full of Sun and Fun!

Here is a picture of me from one of the nights out with the other Canadian girls :)















I'll update my pictures after I get back from Spain! À bientôt et beaucoup de bisous!

No comments: