Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mon Anniversiare

So this last weekend was my 23rd Birthday!! I have now entered Grandma-hood. I had such an awesome time. All the Canadians got together and my friend Jessica spoiled me so much! We went to an Irish Pub and all of a sudden the lights went out and they all started singing Happy Birthday. The funniest thing was that she bought special candles that didn't blow out...so I kept trying to blow them out but they never did.




I will officially land in Vancouver at 4pm on Sunday May 25th. So I have exactly 5 more days left in Strasbourg, and then I leave to go back to Qualicum Beach. I am really excited to get home, but at the same time I really don't want to leave France. Now that exams are over, most of the Canadians have left. I think there are only 4 of us, so we are making the most of it and having dinner at all the traditional Alsatian restaurants.

I hope all is well back home, and I'll see most of you very soon!

No comments: